Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are my favourite cookies lately. They are absolutely delicious packed with raisins and warm spices. Whenever I feel like something cozy and sweet and don’t have a lot of time, I make a batch of these vegan oatmeal raisin cookies. It only takes about 30 minutes.
I am using real gingerbread spice from Switzerland, which once I taste and smell, brings me back home. Unfortunately, it is not available in Canada, but you can easily substitute it with pumpkin spice mix and allspice. If you would rather have vegan chocolate chip cookies, substitute the raisins with the same amount of vegan chocolate chips.
These cookies are best served warm. If you have any leftovers, reheat them before serving.
Here is the recipe for my Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
- 80g oats
- 40g flour
- 40g organic sugar (vegan)
- 40g raisins
- 1 tsp gingerbread spice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- dash of salt
- 60 ml organic coconut oil (melted)
- 80 ml unsweetened soymilk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 390F (200°).
- Combine all dry ingredients to a large bowl and mix well.
- Stir in the melted coconut oil.
- Add the soy milk and vanilla. Mix well.
- Shape 6 cookies and put onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes.
- Let them cool down for about 15 minutes.